Goals and objectives
The major goals of the Coordinating Council on Trans-Siberian Transportation are:
- attracting transit and foreign trade cargo to the Trans-Siberian route;
- coordinating activities of companies that participate in international cargo transportation on the TSR in order to provide high-quality delivery of goods and develop economic relations between the countries of South-East Asia, Far and Middle East, Central Asia and Europe using the infrastructure of Russian railways.
The major objectives of the CCTT are:
- coordination of interaction between all participants of the transportation on the Trans-Siberian Route;
- participation in the development of legal documents regulating the transportation on the TSR;
- formulation of proposals to boost traffic volumes through the TSR based on analysis of transport market conditions;
- formulation of proposals to eliminate the factors, hampering transit and foreign cargo attraction to the Trans-Siberian Route;
- participation in activities of other public and transport organizations within its competence.