‘New Opportunities and Perspectives of Euro-Asian Freight Transportation Development’ Business Forum will take place on 7-8 July 2015 in Tokyo 24.06.2015 11:28
‘New Opportunities and Perspectives of Euro-Asian Freight Transportation Development’ Business Forum will take place on 7-8 July
The event will be organized by the Coordinating Council on Trans-Siberian Transportation International Association (CCTT) jointly with the Trans-Siberian Intermodal Operator Association of Japan (TSIOAJ) and the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in Japan with the support and through the mediation of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism of Japan (MLIT), the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia and the Ministry of Transport of Russia.
The business forum will be attended by the major freight owners and consignors of
In the course of the business forum there will be a presentation of the innovative project relating to the creation of a large transport and logistics hub in the special economic zone of Moglino, the
The following topics will be discussed by the participants of the business forum:
- transit transportation attractiveness leverage and creation of environment for transit transportation of wide range of freights in international service through the Trans-Siberian Railway;
- Transsib railway infrastructure development;
- development of line service in the sea log of the Trans-Siberian route;
- potential freight capacity of
- key factors used for selection between deep sea transportation and Trans-Siberian route;
- creating and promoting new transit routes and transport and logistics products;
- transit market players interaction.
The Trans-Siberian route will be presented not only as a transport infrastructure, but also as a link between communities, cultures and economies of the European and Asian nations.