CCTT roundtable discussion «International transit: digitalization & cargo security»
CCTT roundtable discussion
«International transit: digitalization & cargo security»
Venue: Moscow, International exhibition center «Crocus Expo», pavilion 1, TransDialog Hall (within 24-th International Conference for cargo owners, logisticians and carriers of «TransRussia»)
Time: 11:00 A.M. – 1:30 P.M.
Languages: Russian, English (consecutive translation)
- CCTT «Security train» project;
- UIC «E-wag» project;
- Necessary legislative initiatives for the development of digital logistics;
- Experience and problems with the application of smart goods-tracking systems, electronic seals, and smart-containers during freight containers transit on Europe-Asia route;
- Information Technologies in national security services interaction and division of responsibilities between them in providing container traffic security on China-Europe-China route with the use of electronic seals;
- Prospects for the introduction of Internet of Things technology based on electronic seals. Information and technological security.
Moderator: Gennady I. Bessonov, CCTT Secretary General
The First Session (11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.)
- Vladimir U. Chepets, Head of Federal Agency of Rail Transport of the Russian Federation (ROSZHELDOR) - Ministry of transport of the Russian Federation
- Alexey N. Shilo, Deputy Managing Director – Head of Center of Corporate Transportation Services (TsFTO), Russian Railways JSC, Head of CCTT Increasing Competitiveness of the TSR Working Group (under approval)
- Vladimir A. Tokarev, Deputy Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation (under approval)
- Ruslan V. Davydov, First Deputy Head of the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation (under approval)
- Sergey V. Medvedev, General Director, Federal State Enterprise “Departmental Security Service of Railroad Transport of the Russian Federation” (FSE DSSRT RF); Senior Project Manager of CCTT’s “Security train” project
- Igor V. Androsov, Head of General Technical Service, Belarusian Railway (under approval)
- Alexander V. Kochukov, CEO, Digital Logistics LLC
The Second Session (12:00 P.M.– 1 P.M.)
- Zhang Xiao Tong, Chairman of Board, Changchun International Land Port Development Co., Ltd.
- Christian Roeloffs, Managing Director, Xchange company
- Victor V. Krylov CEO, STRAZH JSK
- Sandra Gehenot, Freight Department Director, International Union of Railways (UIC)
- Vladimir V. Ptashnik, Director, «Belneftegaz» Additional Liability Company (under approval)
- Dmitry N. Nikitin, President, «Eurosib SPb - transportation systems» LLC (under approval)
- Nikolay V. Alekseev, Development Director, Starcom Systems Ltd.
- Denis V. Fadeev, Director of Commercial Department, Service Center Transtelematika
- Adil A. Suleymanov, CEO, Silk Way monitoring, LLP
Signing of the «Security Train» Project Agreement by the CCTT Standing Members
(1:00 P.M. – 1:30 P.M.)