THE «SECURITY TRAIN» PROJECT WAS CREATED FOR THE BENEFIT OF SHIPPERS AND FORWARDING COMPANIES IN ORDER TO ENSURE SECURITY OF TRANSPORTED CARGOES.
The Project provides for package safety and security service which ensures delivery of cargoes from the APAC countries to Europe and back.
The service includes escorting and protection of all cargo containers included in the container train, irrespective of nomenclature.
THE CARGO PROTECTION CONTRACT IS SIGNED WITH ONLY ONE SECURITY COMPANY WHICH IS FULLY MATERIALLY RESPONSIBLE TO THE CUSTOMER FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT THROUGHOUT ALL RESPECTIVE TERRITORIES THROUGH WHICH THE CARGO TRAVELS
All other parties involved in performance of the contract shall be jointly responsible to the general contractor pursuant to the terms and conditions of the respective contractor agreements entered into by them.
Full material responsibility of safety of transported cargoes and prompt compensation of damage are guaranteed. A flexible discount system depending on transported cargo volumes and route distance is provided
AT THE MOMENT THE “SECURITY TRAIN” PROJECT IS ACTIVELY CONSIDERED BY ASIAN AND EUROPEAN CONSIGNERS A SERIES OF AGREEMENTS AND CONTRACTS WITH SECURITY COMPANIES IN 7 COUNTRIES WAS SIGNED FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT REALIZATION:
- Republic of Kazakhstan
- Republic of Belarus
- Republic of Latvia
- Republic of Uzbekistan
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Mongolian People’s Republic
SECURITY SERVICE INCLUDES
- Physical security en route.
- Dispatching of response teams, application of picket lines at stations (scheduled and unscheduled train stops).
- Application of technical security equipment – electronic technical cargo monitoring and protection equipment installed either on all containers or on those selected by the customers.
- Application of rapid response units upon receipt of a warning of unauthorized access to the cargo from electronic technical cargo monitoring and protection equipment.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED TO THE CUSTOMER
- Keeping cargo owners or forwarding agents informed of location and condition of cargo (this service is provided for container trains or separate containers subject to availability of additional electronic devices).
- On-demand provision of photo- and video materials concerning the state of lock and seal devices installed on containers.